Mini Anti Lost Alarm Wallet KeyFinder Smart Tag Bluetooth Tracer GPS Locator Keychain Pet Dog Child ITag Tracker Key Finder
1. Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
2. Compatible Phone: iPhone4S/5/5S/5C, iPad Mini, iTouch 5, iPad 3/4, iPad Air and Andriod system with Bluetooth
3. 4.0 Smartphone (Andriod 4.3 version and up-grade version)
4. Working distance: About 75 Feet (without barrier )
5. Suitable for: Wallet, Car, Kid, Pets, Bags,Suitcase or other belongings.
6. Battery : CR2032 Lithium Coin Battery
7. Standby time: 6 month
8. Net Weight: 9 gram
9. Available colors: Black/White/Green/Red
10. Certificates: CE/ROHS/EPL
11. App Name: iTracing (Free of charge)
12. Connects up to 10 iTag unit
13. App language: English, Chinese, French, Spanish
(Battery Not Include)
Quick User Guide
1.Check that the phone’s Bluetooth is turned on, if not, please open the phone’s Bluetooth.
2.The product has been properly applied iTracing download and install on your phone and open the app.
Please remove the http in the middle of the right ” _” to open the link
IOS download link below:
Android application download link below:
If you can access google play, click the link below to download app straight
3.Bluetooth is turned on, open itracing into the device list, click on the icon in the upper left corner of the search, locate the device, click “Connect”icon until the color change indicates a successful connection. You can connect multiple devices simultaneously.
If you can’t connect with the phone,pls read the manual and download the app, the solution below,:
1. Self-starting management
1. Open the phone butler;
2. Select Start Management, click to enter;
3. Find the Kindelf App, and set the switch to the off state;
4. Select batch manual management, click to enter;
5. Find Kindelf App, and check all auto-start, associated startup, and background activities. If you can’t set it according to the above method, please try the following steps
6. Open the system settings of the phone;
7. Select permission management, click to enter;
8. Select self-start management, click to enter;
9. Find Kindelf App, and turn on the switch.
Two, power management
1. Open the system settings of the phone;
2. Select advanced settings, click to enter;
3. Select battery management, click to enter;
4. Select a protected application;
5. Find Kindelf APP, and turn on the switch. If the EMUI version is newer, there is no need to set this option.
Three, lock the application
1. Click the menu button to enter the recently opened program page;
2. Pull down the Kindelf App, and the lock symbol appears on the top of the App card.